You BEE Well Able – (Numbers 13:30)
The ‘A,B,C’ of ending 2020 strong and victorious!
A: ARISE, shine for your light has come ((Is 60:1)
- It’s time to get up and move forward. No matter what our past or even present situation may look like, don’t stay in the ‘ruins’. Take what needs to be salvaged (good memories, lessons learned no matter how painful, and let go of that which is harming and causing you to be bound.
“Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith”. (Heb 12:1,2)
- The light has come, meaning it should no longer be darkness or gloomy. God’s word and presence will help you move into all that God has promised you.
B: BELIEVE … (Matt 21:22)
“And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”If you believe, nothing will be impossible. That illness, wayward child, broken marriage, financial crisis is all redeemable by God. (John 14:11-13)
C: CONFRONT your giants!
- Do something that will confuse and disarm him – Lift your hands and Praise, bless someone that you have previously had a problem with. Give an offering out of your comfort zone! Tell someone about Jesus, go pray for someone!
- The only way to defeat a giant is to attack! The more you listen, cower and retreat the strong he gets and the weaker you get.
- Just DO something that glorifies God, and you will see the victory!
- Make a decision this year to stop believing the lies of Satan.
Josh 1:9, be brave, strong and courageous. God is with you and He is faithful.